No Loss Indexing Strategy
Ask yourself these questions when it comes to your CD’s:
1. Are you still paying taxes on your interest?
2. Are you paying taxes on your Social Security benefits?
3. Do you want this money to grow more efficiently?
4. Are you pleased with the performance of your CD?
5. Do you automatically rollover or invest this money?
Safety, plus long-term potential - Indexed annuities allow you to take advantage of potential market index gains by linking your money to one of many well-known stockmarket indexes. This opportunity gives you the upside of market index growth potential with no downside market index risk.
Additional benefits – Some annuities offer additional benefits, including:
· Option for guaranteed income as long as the annuitant lives.
· Option to take annuity income payments while still receiving indexed
· 10% free withdrawals per policy year up to 100% of premium paid.
· A multi-generational IRA to “stretch” your growth potential over several
Annuity contracts are backed by the largest corporations in the world and have a guarantee that the owner will never lose original principle or gains made along the way. This is very appealing to people who have lost substantial sums of money in the most recent bear market and are on a fixed income. These people can’t afford to lose more money, as they can’t go back to work. At the same time, most people don’t have what they need for retirement so they still need to earn market returns which have much more potential than what a CD or money market can offer. The EIA gives you that potential without the risk of the market.The moving parts and terminology in these accounts can be complicated and are best explained by a professional. This is also why you can only get into this type of account through a financial planner.